The following people, charged with a gross misdemeanor or misdemeanor level crime in Morrison County District Court, have recently been sentenced:
• Thomas Larry Hartung, 26, Cushing; (offense: 6/29/11) dismissed against Hartung was one count of driving after cancellation.
• Tina Marie Just, 45, Little Falls; (offense: 10/22/2011) theft – take/use/transfer movable property without consent, fined $285 and sentenced to two days in jail.
• Codi Allen Paszek, 22, Long Prairie; (offense: 12/31/11) DWI – operating a motor vehicle with an alcohol concentration of 0.08 within two hours, fined $450 and supervised probation for two years.
• Trevor Donavon Anderson, 21, Ham Lake; (offense: 5/30/11) disorderly conduct – offensive/abusive/noisy/obscene, fined $310, sentenced to three days jail and supervised probation for one year.
• Roger Leroy Dukowitz, Jr., 31, Staples; (offense: 11/09/11) speeding, fined $385.
• Joseph Carl Granby, 28, Motley; (offense: 12/17/11) DWI – operating a motor vehicle with an alcohol concentration of 0.08 within two hours, fined $560 and supervised probation for two years.
• David John Kimmans, 26, Onamia; (offense: 12/28/11) driver involved, failed to stop for accident to property, fined $285.