Morrison County Arrest Warrants
Morrison County Sheriff Michel Wetzel reports that arrest warrants were issued for the following people. Those with information as to the whereabouts of anyone on the list, is asked to contact the Morrison County Sheriff’s Office at (320) 632-9233 or toll-free at 1 (866) 401-1111, ext. 180. The dates of issuance were March 21 – 26.
• Dustin Ray Berger, St. Cloud, theft, misdemeanor.
• Mark Leo Casey, St. Cloud, third degree DWI, gross misdemeamor.
• Jake Brandon Dunham, Avon, fourth degree criminal sexual conduct, felony.
• Jason Michael Ganz, Randall, fifth degree possession of drugs, felony; and domestic abuse, felony.
• Connie Lynn Jackson, Isle, fourth degree assault of a peace officer, felony; disarming a peace officer, felony; obstructing the legal process, gross misdemeanor; fourth degree damage to property, misdemeanor; and DWI, misdemeanor.
• Eric John Kerfeld, Inger Grove Heights, theft, misdemeanor.
• Suzanne McCollor, Little Falls, wrongfully obtaining assistance, felony.
• Mandy Marie Okerman, Little Falls, disorderly conduct, misdmeanor.
• Michael David Popkes, Canistota, S.D., two counts DWI, gross misdeanors; and open bottle, misdemeanor.
• Michael Alen Thunborg, Little Falls, malicious punishment, felony.
• Stefan Scott Tucker, Little Falls, fifth degree possession of drugs, felony.