The following people, charged with a gross misdemeanor or misdemeanor level crime in Morrison County District Court, have recently been sentenced:
• Maelyn Janelle Strong, 28, Bemidji; (offense: 3/31/12) DWI – operating a motor vehicle with an alcohol concentration of 0.08 within two hours, fined $1,010, sentenced to 23 days in jail and supervised probation for four years. Dismissed against Strong was one gross misdemeanor count of DWI – operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol.
• Jeffrey Todd Walker, 27, Burtrum; (offense: 1/16/12) giving peace office false name of another person, fined $135. Dismissed against Walker was misdemeanor count of driving after revocation.
• John Phillip Fure, III, 36, Little Falls; (offense: 11/13/11) animal ordinance, fined $135.
• Mason Frederick Larson, 22, Little Falls; (offense: 12/25/11) trespassing – occupy/enter dwelling/locked/posted building, fined $185, sentenced to 10 days in jail and probation to the court for one year.
• Michelle Marie Prueher, 48, Randall; (offense: 1/17/12) theft – take/use/transfer movable prop – no consent, fined $214.92 and probation to the court for one year.