Morrison County Sheriff Michel Wetzel reports that arrest warrants were issued for the following people. Those with information as to the whereabouts of anyone on the list, is asked to contact the Morrison County Sheriff’s Office at (320) 632-9233 or toll-free at 1 (866) 401-1111, ext. 180. The dates of issuance were April 26 – May 2.
• Aaron Raymond Dombovy, Burtrum, underage drinking, misdemeanor and traffic regulation, petty misdemeanor.
• Connie Lynn Jackson, Little Falls, fourth degree assault, felony; disarming a peace officer, felony; obstructing legal process, gross misdemeanor; damage to property, misdemeanor and DWI, misdemeanor.
• Constance May Lawrence, Sauk Rapids, driving after revocation, misdemeanor; three counts of DWI, misdemeanors.
• Justin Michael McDougall, Little Falls, drugs – fifth degree, felony.
• Kenneth Lynn Willhite, Little Falls, contempt of court.