Morrison County Arrest Warrants, May 11 – 15
Morrison County Sheriff Michel Wetzel reports that arrest warrants were issued for the following people. Those with information as to the whereabouts of anyone on the list, is asked to contact the Morrison County Sheriff’s Office at (320) 632-9233 or toll-free at 1 (866) 401-1111, ext. 180. The dates of issuance were May 11 – 15.
• Daryl Lee Edin, Burtrum, contempt of court.
• Craig David Even, Sauk Rapids, theft by swindle, gross misdemeanor.
• Levi Milo Hillyer, Brainerd, third degree DWI, gross misdemeanor; third degree DWI, gross misdemeanor; open bottle, misdemeanor; possession of drugs, petty misdemeanor.
• Chane Lucas Johnson, Onamia, driving after suspension, misdemeanor.
• Brian John Prozinski, Cushing, fleeing a peace officer, felony; and traffic – driver’s license, gross misdemeanor.
• Stefan Scott Tucker, Little Falls, fifth degree possession of drugs, felony.