Motorists will encounter delays and intermittent lane closures on five area highways beginning Wednesday, Aug. 15 while crews resurface segments of each roadway.
The schedule is:
· Aug. 20-24 – Both directions of Highway 371 between Crow Wing County Road 27 (the entrance to Crow Wing State Park) and Highway 210 in Baxter will be reduced intermittently to a single lane as crews resurface shoulders. The same segment of Highway 371 again will be reduced intermittently to a single lane Sept. 6-14 when crews resurface the driving lanes;
· Aug. 20-23 – Highway 27 between 127th Avenue and Ninth Street Northeast in Little Falls intermittently will reduce to a single lane with flaggers controlling traffic beginning at 7 p.m. daily. All lanes will reopen by 6 a.m. the following day;
· Aug. 24-28 – Highway 238 between Walnut Avenue and Third Avenue in Upsala will reduce intermittently to a single lane with flaggers controlling traffic;
· Aug. 28-31 – Highway 10 between Long Prairie River and Sunset Road in Motley will reduce intermittently to a single lane with flaggers controlling traffic; and
· Sept. 4-5 – Segments of Highway 210 will intermittently reduce to a single lane with flaggers controlling traffic as motorists near the east junction of Cass County Road 36, and the west junction of Cass County 36.
The schedule is weather dependent.
For real-time travel information anywhere in Minnesota, visit www.511mn.org.