Morrison County Arrest Warrants
Morrison County Sheriff Michel Wetzel reports that arrest warrants were issued for the following people. Those with information as to the whereabouts of anyone on the list, is asked to contact the Morrison County Sheriff’s Office at (320) 632-9233 or toll-free at 1 (866) 401-1111, ext. 180. The dates of issuance were Nov. 29 - Dec. 3.
• Bruce Evertt Boyd, Randall, third degree assault, felony; receiving stolen property, felony; theft, felony; and theft, misdemeanor.
• Abigail Marie Fisher, Hastings, third degree burglary, felony.
• Romero Ramiro Gallardo, Randall, domestic assault, felony; emergency telephone, gross misdemeanor and domestic assault, misdemeanor.
• Levi Alan Keehr, Fort Ripley, accidents – failure to stop, misdemeanor; uninsured, misdemeanor; fail to display registration, petty misdemeanor.
• Thomas Robert Klassen, Little Falls, fifth degree drugs, felony.
• Dawn Marie Kostek, Staples, contempt of court.
• James Webster Lackey, Brainerd, theft, misdemeanor.
• Brenda Lee Rahn, Cushing, fifth degree drugs, felony.
• Jessica Marie Reidhead, Sauk Rapids, theft, felony.
• Terry Gerald Sauer, Rice, contempt of court.
• Amanda Lynn Scherping, Little Falls, fifth degree drugs, felony; theft, misdemeanor.
• Wesley Burdett Soudy, II, Upsala, DWI, gross misdemeanor.