Morrison County District Court
The following people, charged with a gross misdemeanor or misdemeanor level crime in Morrison County District Court, have recently been sentenced:
• Michael Anthony Kruschek, 33, Sartell; (offense: 6/4/12) DWI, fined $985, sentenced to 30 days in jail and supervised probation for six years. Dismissed against Kruschek was one count of gross misdemeanor DWI.
• Kathryn Lee Lodermeier, 33, Long Prairie; (offense: 1/1/10) DWI, fined $1,015, sentenced to 30 days in jail and supervised probation for four years. Dismissed against Lodermeier was one gross misdemeanor count of DWI.
• Aaron Lee Pelham, 29, Waubun; (offense: 9/10/12) driving after cancellation, fined $385, sentenced to 15 days in jail and unsupervised probation for two years.
• Robert James Dunham Devereaux, 30, Little Falls; (offense: 5/12/12) domestic assault, fined $135, sentenced to 90 days in jail.
• Melissa Jo Willhite, 32, Little Falls; (offense: 5/15/12) theft, fined $185 and probation to the court for one year.
• Ricky Thapa, 24, St. Cloud; (offense: 11/1/12) fined $535, sentenced to one day in jail.
• Jasmine Leaann Jones, 19, Little Falls; (offense: 10/29/12) disorderly conduct, fined $135, sentenced to five days in jail and probation to the court for one year.
• Mary Jo Kierstead, 58, Motley; (offense: 8/25/12) DWI, fined: $410.
• Marshall Dean Rahn, 21, Cushing; (offense: 10/7/12) DWI, fined $560, sentenced to three days in jail and supervised probation for one year. Dismissed against Rahn was one gross misdemeanor count of criminal vehicular operation.