Pierz firefighters make early morning run to home filled with smoke

This morning (Tuesday, Jan. 15), Pierz firefighters responded to a home in Morrill Township that had filled with smoke.

When 15 firefighters arrived, the homeowner realized they had left a pot on the stove which caused the smoke. No one was injured and no damage reported. Firefighters helped ventilate the home and cleared about 2:15 a.m. The incident will be investigated.

Pierz Fire Chief Brian Boser said firefighters were happy no one was injured and the home was not destroyed.

up arrow
Don't Miss A Thing!

Our news stories are now available through email. Simply enter your email address below and click “Subscribe” to see the new stories every day.

×