Morrison County District Court
The following people, charged with a gross misdemeanor or misdemeanor level crime in Morrison County District Court, have recently been sentenced:
• Korey Neil Billig, 23, Royalton; (offense: 6/2/12) DWI, fined $1,015, sentenced to 30 days in jail and supervised probation for four years. Dismissed against Billig was gross misdemeanor count of DWI; (offense: 12/9/12), Billig was charged with one gross misdemeanor count of third degree DWI, fined $900, sentenced to 60 days in jail, to be served consecutive with first offense. Dismissed against Billig was one gross misdemeanor county of DWI.
• Dustin Kenneth Keehr, 32, Sandstone; (offense: 10/20/12) DWI, fined $1,015, sentenced to 30 days in jail and supervised probation for four years. Dismissed against Keehr was one gross misdemeanor count of criminal vehicular operation.
• Adam Keith Cagle, 26, Cold Spring; (offense: 8/18/11) theft, fined $365.27, and sentenced to 90 days in jail.
• Debra Anne Hollis, 51, St. Cloud; (offense: 7/24/12) harassment, fined $360, sentenced to four days in jail.
• Kevin Wayne Wenner Jr., 18, Little Falls; (offense: 12/2/12) liquor consumption by persons under 21, fined $185, sentenced to five days in jail and supervised probation for one year.
• Melissa Anne Adair, 34, Motley; (offense: 11/22/12) DWI, fined $560 and supervised probation for two years.
• Jerry Ralph Talberg, 65, Hillman; (offense: 10/28/12) permitting public nuisance, fined $135.