Morrison County arrest warrants
Morrison County Sheriff Michel Wetzel reports that arrest warrants were issued for the following people. Those with information as to the whereabouts of anyone on the list, is asked to contact the Morrison County Sheriff’s Office at (320) 632-9233 or toll-free at 1 (866) 401-1111, ext. 180. The dates of issuance were Jan. 17 – 28.
• Victoria Renee Avila, Wadena; liquor consumption by a person under 21, misdemeanor.
• Brandt Thomas Boudreau, Minneapolis; theft, misdemeanor.
• Brandt Thomas Boudreau, Little Falls; obscene/harassing phone calls, misdemeanor.
• Jared Neil Brigmon, Sauk Rapids; contempt of court.
• Fidel Cosme-Xolio, Little Falls; two counts of DWI, one gross misdemeanor and one misdemeanor and one count of traffic accident, misdemeanor.
• Jason Anthony Denton, Little Falls; second degree assault with a dangerous weapon and first degree burglary of an occupied dwelling, both felonies; and interfere with emergency telephone calls, gross misdemeanor.
• Michael LeRoy Finken, Eagan; contempt of court.
• Leslie Diane Fix, Royalton; drugs, felony.
• Kai Topher Matthews, aka Christopher Mareno, Christopher Acevedo, Minneapolis; two counts of DWI, both gross misdemeanors.
• Allan Dale Timblin, Luck, Wis.; log book not current.
• Lisa Marie White, Minneapolis; drugs, felony.