The following people, charged with a gross misdemeanor or misdemeanor level crime in Morrison County District Court, have recently been sentenced:
• Danielle Jean Rinnels, 30, Bowlus; (offense: 10/18/12) second degree DWI, fined $1,010, sentenced to 51 days in jail and supervised probation for six years. Dismissed against Rinnels was one gross misdemeanor count of third degree DWI.
• Randell Steven Simmonds, 50, Little Falls; (offense: 2/13/13) DWI – refuse to submit to chemical test, fined $560. Dismissed against Simmonds was one count of DWI.
• Mark Edgar Burris, 53, Little Falls; (offense: 10/31/12) disorderly conduct, fined $185, sentenced to six days in jail and supervised probation for one year.
• Michael Anthony Denucci, II, 21, St. Cloud; (offense: 1/26/13) theft, fined $145.62, sentenced to 15 days in jail.
• Ronald Mark Zytkovicz, 48, Chaska; (offense: 10/30/12) DWI, fined $535 and supervised probation for two years.