Morrison County Sheriff Michel Wetzel reports that arrest warrants were issued for the following people. Those with information as to the whereabouts of anyone on the list, is asked to contact the Morrison County Sheriff’s Office at (320) 632-9233 or toll-free at 1 (866) 401-1111, ext. 180. The dates of issuance were March 20 – April 2.
• Jerry Alan Cochran, Little Falls; drugs, felony; second degree DWI, gross misdemeanor; obstructing legal process, gross misdemeanor; DWI – refuse to submit to chemical test, gross misdemeanor.
• Sharri Kay Franzen, Brainerd; obstruct legal process, gross misdemeanor; DWI – refuse to submit to chemical test, gross misdemeanor.
• Quentin Reginald Garbow, Onamia; burglary, felony.
• Shane Martin Kristiansen, Foley; check forgery, felony.
• Mandy Marie Okerman, Little Falls; check forgery, gross misdemeanor;
• Brittany Ann Smith, St. Cloud; burglary, felony.
• Kevin Dean Spaulding, Pierz, contempt of court.
• Ricky Thapa, St. Cloud; DWI, misdemeanor.
• Tara Elene Weidenbach, also known as Tara Elene Freeman and Tara Freeman Weidenbach, Sauk Rapids; issue dishonored check, misdemeanor.