Morrison County District Court
The following people, charged with a gross misdemeanor or misdemeanor level crime in Morrison County District Court, have recently been sentenced:
• Howard Gordon Messer, 59, Little Falls; (offense: 3/7/13) DWI – third degree driving while impaired, fined $385, sentenced to 32 days in jail and supervised probation for four years. Dismissed against Messer was one count of DWI – operating a motor vehicle with an alcohol concentration of 0.08 within two hours.
• Anthony Preston Schee- ler, 30, Sartell; (offense: 3/30/12) Dismissed against Scheeler was one count of driving after cancellation – inimical to public safety.
• Edward Richard Vanbeek, 65, Pine River; (offense: 12/14/11) Dismissed against Vanbeek was one count of driving after cancellation – inimical to public safety.
• Alicia Amber Hagerty, 20, Backus; (offense: 5/24/12) driving after suspension, fined $385, sentenced to three days in jail and unsupervised probation for one year.
• Randy Lee Hanson, 25, Brainerd; (offense: 2/16/13) possession of hypodermic needles or syringes, fined $135, sentenced to 30 days in jail.
• Roxanne Mae Paul, 54, Little Falls; (offense: 2/16/13) DWI – operating a motor vehicle with an alcohol concentration 0.08 within two hours, fined $535, sentenced to two days in jail and supervised probation for two years.
• Ross Andrew Seekins, 20, Cushing; (offense: 4/4/13) driving after revocation, fined $285, sentenced to two days in jail and probation to the court for one year.