Morrison County District Court
The following people, charged with a gross misdemeanor or misdemeanor level crime in Morrison County District Court, have recently been sentenced:
• Nancy Doreen Thull, 40, Little Falls; (offense: 11/21/12) one gross misdemeanor count of driving after cancellation, dismissed.
• Max William Fenna, Jr., 72, Andover; (offense: 7/14/12) game and fish – take/possession of big game out of season, fined $985, probation to the court for one year. Dismissed against Fenna was one gross misdemeanor count of game and fish – unlawful transportation and one misdemeanor count of fish and game wanton waste.
• Grove Edman Ktytor, 32, Staples; (offense: 9/22/12) driving after cancellation, fined $385, sentenced to 21 days in jail and unsupervised probation for two years.
• Roland George Rousu, 40, Callaway; (offense: 12/27/12) DWI – refuse to submit to chemical test, fined $285, sentenced to 30 days in jail and supervised probation for two years.
• Justin Curtis Worley, 23, Little Falls; (offense: 4/1/13) disorderly conduct, fined $385, sentenced to two days in jail and supervised probation for one year.
• Randy Lee Hanson, 25, Brainerd; (offense: 2/16/13) possession of hypodermic needles or syringes, fined $135, sentenced to 30 days in jail.
• Jasper Cole Nuehring, 22, Little Falls; (offense: 3/6/13) DWI, fined $560 and supervised probation for two years.
• Ryan Shea Oehrlein, 35, Brainerd; (offense: 3/1/13) illegal transport of a firearm in a motor vehicle, fined $185, unsupervised probation for one year.
• Jason Dirk Motl, 45, Bertha; (offense: 8/7/12) financial transaction card fraud, fined $924.81, unsupervised probation for two years.