The following people, charged with a gross misdemeanor or misdemeanor level crime in Morrison County District Court, have recently been sentenced:
Gross Misdemeanors dismissed
• Gregory Jon Ashwill, 52, Little Falls; (offense: 10/19/12) dismissed against Ashwill was gross misdemeanor count of driving after cancellation.
• Jeremy Douglas Westholder, 36, Hillman; (offense: 12/1/12) dismissed against Westholder was one gross misdemeanor count of driving after cancellation.
• Adam Drew Bleeker, 20, Little Falls; (offense: 3/31/13), collision with unattended vehicle, fined $135.
• Steven Paul Golombiecki, 27, St. Joseph; (offense: 3/17/13) fleeing a peace officer by a means other than a motor vehicle, fined $285 and unsupervised probation for one year.
• Dione Marie Dipley, 38, Breezy Point; (offense: 8/20/12) theft, fined $135, sentenced to 90 days in jail.
• Corey Sherman Jackson, 43, Copperas Cove, Texas; (offense: 4/13/13) DWI, fined $560 and supervised probation for one year.
• Alex Christian Anders Libby, 20, Pierz; (offense: 3/24/13) DWI, fined $300 and supervised probation for two years.
• Sharon Joan Welle, 44, Little Falls; (offense: 4/6/13) DWI, fined $560 and supervised probation for two years.
• Ronald Eugene Clark Jr., 22, Royalton; (offense: 8/24/12) disorderly conduct, fined $135 and supervised probation for one year and (offense: 10/13/12) obstruct legal process, fined $135 and supervised probation for one year.