Randall Fire Department responds to dryer fire

The Randall Fire Department responded to a fire on 200th Street in Parker Township early Wednesday morning.

The fire was discovered by the homeowner who immediately called 911. Eighteen firefighters responded at 12:30 a.m. and put the fire out. They were at the home about 1.5 hours.

“The cause of the fire is unknown, but it was contained to the dryer,” said Fire Chief John Kreuser. “The house sustained some smoke damage.”

up arrow
Don't Miss A Thing!

Our news stories are now available through email. Simply enter your email address below and click “Subscribe” to see the new stories every day.

×