The following people, charged with a gross misdemeanor or misdemeanor level crime in Morrison County District Court, have recently been sentenced:
• Gregory Wimberly, 22, St. Cloud; (offense: 3/30/12) dismissed against Wimberly was one gross misdemeanor count of giving a peace officer a false name.
• Joshua Anthony Kliber, 30, Little Falls; (offense: 3/30/13) DWI, fined $985, sentenced to 30 days in jail and supervised for six years. Dismissed against Kliber was one gross misdemeanor count of DWI.
• Corey Daniel Dickmann, 34, Royalton; (offense: 11/10/12), DWI, fined $535, sentenced to two days in jail. Dismissed against Dickmann was one gross misdemeanor count of DWI.
• Jeffery Todd Walker, 28, Burtrum; (offense: 4/6/11) issue dishonored check, fined $135 and probation to the court for one year.
• Garrett Thomas Cekalla, 35, Pine River; (offense: 6/16/12) careless driving, fined $385 and supervised probation for one year.