The following people, charged with a gross misdemeanor or misdemeanor level crime in Morrison County District Court, have recently been sentenced:
• Mark Allen Tweith, 45, Rosemount; (offense: 5/12/13), DWI, fined $585, sentenced to five days in jail and supervised probation for four years. Dismissed against Tweith was gross misdemeanor count of DWI.
• Spencer Robert Stiller, 40, Little Falls; (offense: 2/25/13) domestic assault, fined $135, sentenced to six days in jail and supervised probation for two years.
• Justin Alan Gutzman, 31, West St. Paul; (offense: 6/7/12) careless driving, fined $535, sentenced to one day in jail and supervised probation for one year.
• Diana Kay Hammerbeck, 57, Little Falls; (offense: 5/11/13) DWI, fined $560 and supervised probation for two years.
• Kyle Alcuin Welle, 25, Foley; (offense: 5/5/13) DWI, fined $560, sentenced to one day in jail and supervised probation for one year.