The following person, charged with a gross misdemeanor or misdemeanor level crime in Morrison County District Court, have been sentenced recently:
• Samuel Nyakwama Nyandoro, 30, Anoka; (offense: 3/10/13) DWI, fined $900, sentenced to 30 days in jail and supervised probation for four years. Dismissed against Nyandoro was one gross misdemeanor count of DWI.
• Thomas John Lashinski, Jr., 29, Little Falls; (offense: 5/13/13) ordinance – animal – disturb the peace, fined $185; (offense: 3/30/13) ordinance – animal – disturb the peace, sentence combined with another case.
• Ryan Francis Corcoran, 26, Cottage Grove; (offense: 6/14/13) fail to yield to right of way (making left turn), fined $185, probation to the court for one year.
• Heather May Wozniak, 26, Little Falls; (offense: 6/15/13) DWI, fined $560, sentenced to one day in jail and supervised probation for one year.
• Brandon Joseph Booten, 32, Randall; (offense: 6/14/13) disorderly conduct, fined $285, supervised probation for one year.
• Bradley James Lang, 35, Little Falls; (offense: 11/12/12) fourth degree DWI, fined $560 and supervised probation for two years; dismissed against Lang was one gross misdemeanor count of DWI.