Morrison County Sheriff Michel Wetzel reports that arrest warrants were issued for the following people. Those with information as to the whereabouts of anyone on the list, is asked to contact the Morrison County Sheriff’s Office at (320) 632-9233 or toll-free at 1 (866) 401-1111, ext. 180. The dates of issuance were July 14 -23.
• David Lee Gammon, Little Falls; driving after revocation and no proof of insurance, both misdemeanors; and no seat belt, petty misdemeanor.
• Myron Kenneth Hart; Little Falls, contempt of court.
• Geneva Haux, Little Falls; contempt of court.
• Dennis John Johnson, Thornton, Colo.; fifth degree possession of a controlled substance, felony; and fourth degree DWI, misdemeanor.
• Tracy Ann Knipper (Jackson), Little Falls; driving after revocation and theft, both misdemeanors.
• Melchor Cruz Martinez, Rice; DWI, misdemeanor.
• Michael Allen Scheel, Rice; third degree sale of narcotic drugs, felony.
• David Scott Walburn, Foley; failure to obtain a burning permit, misdemeanor.
• Andrew Arnold Young, Brainerd; fifth degree possession of drugs, felony.