Morrison County Sheriff Michel Wetzel reports that arrest warrants were issued for the following people. Those with information as to the whereabouts of anyone on the list, is asked to contact the Morrison County Sheriff’s Office at (320) 632-9233 or toll-free at 1 (866) 401-1111, ext. 180. The dates of issuance were July 19 -29.
• Daniel William Dickman, Pierz; second degree possession of drugs, felony.
• Myron Kenneth Hart; Little Falls, contempt of court.
• Denise Ethyl Lagou, Little Falls; overwork/mistreatment of animals, torture, felony.
• Melchor Cruz Martinez, Rice; DWI, misdemeanor.
• Dustin Dean Quirk, Randall; third degree burglary, felony.
• Tina Ann Retz, Callaway; fifth degree controlled possession, third degree controlled possession, firearms – remove or alter serial number, felonies.
• Jesup Scott Cary Taylor, Burtrum; title – fail to deliver certificate to transferree within 10 days, misdemeanor.
• David Scott Walburn, Foley; failure to obtain a burning permit, misdemeanor.
• Brandon Scott Waldoch, Little Falls; alcohol – consumption by persons under 21, damage to property, disorderly conduct, drugs, all misdemeanors.