NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
DATE: 6 August 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: January 2, 2002
2. Mortgagors: Lee C. Liebel, single
3. Mortgagees: Pine Country Bank
4. Recording Information: Recorded on January 3, 2002 as Document Number 412988, in the Office of the County Recorder of Morrison County, Minnesota.
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any:
Assigned to Marvin F. Hoheisel and Thomas W. Scherling by written assignment recorded on July 16, 2013, as Document Number 513400, in the recording office stated in paragraph 4. For additional assignments of Mortgage, provide the relevant information below. n/a
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 48.0158.000
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
South 25 feet of the North 30 feet of Lot Three (3) in Block Twenty (20) of the Original Plat of the Town (now City) of Little Falls, Minnesota
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 213 First Street Southeast, Little Falls, MN 56345
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage: [check one]
X is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Pine Country Bank.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is n/a.
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $ 60,739.84.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $27,843.22.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Morrison County, Minnesota, at public auction on October 15, 2013, at 10:00 a.m., at Morrison County Sheriffs Office, 213 First Avenue Southeast, Little Falls, Minnesota 56345
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is twelve (12) months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23. If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on n/a
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name of Mortgagee or
Marvin F. Hoheisel &
Thomas W. Scherling
PO Box 149
Little Falls, Minnesota 56345
Name and address of Attorney for
Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
MICHAEL P. PERRY (#85285)
Gammello, Qualley, Pearson &
100 First Street Southeast
Little Falls, Minnesota 56345
PUBLISH: August 11, 18, 25; September 1, 8, 15, 2013 (14000)