UPSALA AREA SCHOOLS REGULAR MEETING SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
The regular meeting of the School Board of Upsala Area Schools will be held on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 in the high school library at 7:30 PM. Please be advised of the enclosed proposed agenda and any appendixes, which may be attached.
Call meeting to order.
Recognition of visitors to board meeting.
Members of the audience who wish to address the board will be recognized at this time as per the protocol posted. Members of the audience are reminded that this is a meeting of the Board of Education to conduct the business of the school district in the public. Anyone wishing to address an issue not on the agenda is to contact the Supt. or Board Chair in advance of the meeting.
Approval of agenda.
Approval of the regular board minutes of 8/28/13.
Approval of the bills
1. Dean of Students report
2. Superintendents report
3. Committee reports
4. Board members reports
1. Approve the 2013 payable 2014 preliminary levy as presented.
2. Approve the quote for Workers Comp.
3. Approve the quote for Fleet coverage.
4. Approve the quote to Johnson Insurance Agency for Liability and Property.
5. Approve the contract for Elizabeth Vandergon as an At-Will Paraprofessional for the 2013-14 school year.
6. Approve the contract for Melissa Cramlet as an At-Will Paraprofessional for the 2013-14 school year.
7. Approve the following donations:
a. Upsala Upstage Players in the amount of $200 to Band
b. Richard and Marie Nelson in the amount of $100 to Band Brat Supper.
c. Anonymous donation in the amount of $250 for Elementary supplies.
d. Grey Eagle Credit Union-Staff gifts of Appreciation
e. Upsala Lions in the amount of $3000 for the Spanish Trip.
8. Approve the Assurance of Compliance for Prohibiting Discrimination as presented.
9. Approve the Annual Report on Curriculum Instruction and Student Achievement as presented.
PUBLISH: September 22, 2013 (26399)