The following people, charged with a gross misdemeanor or misdemeanor level crime in Morrison County District Court, have recently been sentenced:
• Samuel Cabildo Nicolas, 34, Little Falls; (offense: 6/8/13) dismissed against Nicolas was one gross misdemeanor count of driving after cancellation.
• Allen Ray Doucette, 70, Little Falls; (offense: 7/24/13) litter, fined $175, probation to the court for one year.
• Amber Dawn Pusc, 29, St. Cloud; (offense: 9/22/13) theft – take/use/transfer movable property no consent, fined $185, sentenced to 10 days in jail and supervised probation for one year.
• Ronald Joseph Holthaus, 54, Bowlus; DWI, fined $560, sentenced to two days in jail and supervised probation for two years.
• George William Mattson, 47, Brainerd; (offense: 9/16/13) fail to yield right of way, fined $285 and probation to the court for one year.