NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: October 30, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated October 22, 2008, executed by Russell Lloyd Steven Wall, Jr., a single person, as Mortgagor, to Farmers & Merchants State Bank of Pierz, as Mortgagee, and filed for record October 29, 2008, as Document No. 488259, in the Office of the County Recorder of Morrison County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $31,403.23.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this Notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $25,127.59.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Morrison County, Minnesota, described as follows:
The South 660 feet of the North 1980 feet of the West 330 feet of the East 990 feet of the Southeast Quarter and the East Half of the Southwest Quarter, AND the South 660 feet of the North 1980 feet of the West 330 feet of the East 660 feet of the Southeast Quarter of the East Half of the Southwest Quarter, AND the South 660 feet of the North 1980 feet of the West 330 feet of the East 330 feet of the Southeast Quarter and East Half of the Southwest Quarter, all in Section 35, Township 42, Range 29, more correctly known as: The South 660 feet of the North 1980 feet of the East 990 feet of the Southeast Quarter (SE 1/4) of Section Thirty-Five (35), Township Forth-Two (42), Range Twenty-Nine (29).
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Morrison County, Minnesota, at public auction on December 17, 2013, at 10:00 a.m., at the Morrison County Sheriffs Department, located at 213 First Avenue SE, Little Falls, Minnesota.
8. To the best of Mortgagees information, the property being foreclosed has tax parcel identification number 24.0311.000 and has a property address of 33988 – 214th Street, Hillman, Minnesota 56338 and which property has tax parcel identification numbers 24.0310.000 and 24.0312.000 and have not been assigned property addresses.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
10. The property must be vacated by 11:59 p.m. on June 17, 2014, provided the Mortgagor has not reinstated the Mortgage under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.30 or redeemed the property under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.23. If the foregoing date is a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, then the date to vacate is the next business day at 11:59 p.m.
11. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
FARMERS & MERCHANTS STATE BANK OF PIERZ
James L. Wiant (#116774)
Suite 300 US Bank Plaza
1015 W. St. Germain St.
P.O. Box 1497
St. Cloud, MN 56302
(320) 656-3500 fax
Our File No. 2167.347
Attorneys for Mortgagee
PUBLISH: November 3, 10, 17, 24; December 1, 8, 2013 (49371)