UPSALA AREA SCHOOLS
November 27, 2013
The regular meeting of the School Board of Upsala Area Schools will be held on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 in the high school library at 7:30 PM. Please be advised of the enclosed proposed agenda and any appendixes, which may be attached.
Call meeting to order.
Recognition of visitors to board meeting.
Members of the audience who wish to address the board will be recognized at this time as per the protocol posted. Members of the audience are reminded that this is a meeting of the Board of Education to conduct the business of the school district in the public. Anyone wishing to address an issue not on the agenda is to contact the Supt. or Board Chair in advance of the meeting.
Approval of agenda.
Approval of the regular board minutes of 10/23/13.
Approval of the bills
1. Dean of Students report
2. Superintendents report
3. Committee reports
4. Board members reports
5. Book Fair Report (Wanda
Erickson & Students)
1. Approve the 2013 Audit as presented by Schlenner, Wenner and Co.
2. Approve the Asbestos Project Design, on-site monitoring and project management proposal as presented.
3. Approve the quote from Asbestos Control and Consulting Team for the removal and disposal of asbestos tile in the amount of $9,350.
4. Approve the quote from Hennen Floor Covering, Inc. in the amount of $5,607 for the new tile and waxing.
5. Approve donations.
6. Approve the amendment to Upsala Schools 125 Flexible Benefits Plan as recommended by Educators Benefit Consultants, LLC.
7. Approve the Volunteer Dance Line Coaches: Caitlyn Heinen, Chantel Frie and Shelly Brenhaug.
PUBLISH: November 24, 2013 (60454)