NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
DATE: November 14, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: October 12, 2007
2. Mortgagors: James A. Nierenhausen and Mary M. Nierenhausen, husband and wife
3. Mortgagee: State Bank of Cold Spring
4. Recording Information: Recorded on October 16, 2007, as Document Number 480117, in the Office of the County Recorder of Morrison County, Minnesota
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: N/A
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 02.0083.002
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
North Half of Southeast Quarter (N 1/2 of SE 1/4), Section Nine (9), Township Forty-One (41), Range Thirty-One (31) less and except the following: North 440 feet of the North Half of Southeast Quarter (N 1/2 of SE 1/4), Section Nine (9), Township Forty-One (41), Range Thirty-One (31) and South 440 feet of the North 880 feet of the North Half of the Southeast Quarter (N 1/2 of SE 1/4), Section Nine (9), Township Forty-One (41), Range Thirty-One (31) and North 440 feet of the North Half of Southeast Quarter (N 1/2 of SE 1/4), Section Nine (9), Township Forty-One (41), Range Thirty-One (31).
Check here if all or part of the described real property is Registered (Torrens) __
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 19601 195th Avenue, Little Falls, MN 56345
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage: is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is State Bank of Cold Spring.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is State Bank of Cold Spring.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $182,400.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $185,796.67.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Morrison County, Minnesota, at public auction on January 21, 2014, 10:00 a.m., at the lobby of the Morrison County Sheriffs office, 213 SE First Avenue, Little Falls, MN 56345.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23. If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on July 21, 2014.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name of Mortgagee or
STATE BANK OF COLD SPRING
By: /s/ Tom Lindell
Name and address of Attorney for
Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Willenbring, Dahl, Wocken &
Daniel T. Zimmermann
318 Main Street PO Box 417
Cold Spring, MN 56320
Telephone (320) 685-3678
Our File No. 2103-921
PUBLISH: December 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 2013; January 5, 2014 (63291)