NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
December 3, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: August 17, 2007
2. Mortgagors: Allen M. Beumer and Heather M. Beumer, husband and wife.
3. Mortgagees: Unity Bank.
4. Recording Information:
Recorded on August 29, 2007 as Document Number 478980, in the Office of the County Recorder of Morrison County, Minnesota
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: NONE
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 14.0016.001
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
The North Half of the Northwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (N1/2 of NW1/4 of NW1/4 ), subject to County Road Easement, Section Two (2), Township Thirty-nine (39), Range Twenty-eight (28).
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 10234 410th Ave., Hillman, MN 56338
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage:
is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Unity Bank.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Unity Bank.
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $ 199,605.69.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $196,807.88.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Morrison County, Minnesota, at public auction on January 28, 2014, 10:00 a.m., at Lobby of the Morrison County Sheriffs Office in Little Falls, MN.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23. If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on July 28, 2014.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name of Mortgagee or
Mortgage Assignee: Unity Bank
By: Tom J. Sura /s/
Tom J. Sura
Name and address of Attorney for
Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Charles E. Barnum, III
Attorney at Law
15 East Main St., P.O. Box 85
Crosby, MN 56441
Attorney License No. 000487X
PUBLISH: December 8, 15, 22, 29, 2013; January 5, 12, 2014 (66802)