UPSALA AREA SCHOOLS
December 18, 2013
The regular meeting of the School Board of Upsala Area Schools will be held on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 in the high school library at 7:00 PM. Please be advised of the enclosed proposed agenda and any appendixes, which may be attached.
Call meeting to order.
Truth-in-taxation: 7:00 PM
Recognition of visitors to board meeting.
Members of the audience who wish to address the board will be recognized at this time as per the protocol posted. Members of the audience are reminded that this is a meeting of the Board of Education to conduct the business of the school district in the public. Anyone wishing to address an issue not on the agenda is to contact the Supt. or Board Chair in advance of the meeting.
Approval of agenda.
Approval of the regular board minutes of 11/27/13.
Approval of the bills
1.Dean of Students report
3. Committee reports
4. Board members reports
1. Approve January 22nd as the re-organization and regular board meeting date.
2. Approve the following donations:
a. Swanville Businesses for the football charter bus $250.00
b.Lange Oil for Dollars for Scholars $500.00
c.MSHSL grant for Letter Club $940.00
d. Central Minnesota Builders Association for Wood Shop Grant $577.
3. Approve Jennifer Holmberg as a full-time bus route driver starting on January 2, 2014.
4. Authorize administration to seek quotes for Audit Services.
5. Approve the fundraiser requests as presented.
PUBLISH: December 15, 2013 (150167)