The following people, charged with a gross misdemeanor or misdemeanor level crime in Morrison County District Court, have recently been sentenced:
• Darleen Kim Hall, Little Falls: (offense 6/1/13), dismissed against Hall were two gross misdemeanors counts of criminal vehicular operation. Hall was convicted of one misdemeanor count of DWI, fined $565, sentenced to three days in jail and supervised probation for two years.
• Bradley Wyatt Aldrich, 38, Brookston; (offense 10/11/13) DWI, fined $1,015, sentenced to 77 days in jail and supervised probation for six years. Dismissed against Aldrich were two gross misdemeanor counts of DWI and driving after cancellation.
• Dwayne Joseph Welinski, 50, Little Falls; (offense 9/8/13) DWI, fined $565, sentenced to 30 days in jail and supervised probation for four years. Dismissed against Welinski was one gross misdemeanor count of DWI.
• Darron Pedro Nicholas Colombe, 23, Little Falls; (offense 9/30/13) theft – take, use or transfer movable property without consent, fined $142.65, sentenced to 14 days in jail.
• Justin Earl Lahr, 21, Nelson; (offense: 9/20/13) DWI, fined $560, sentenced to one day in jail and supervised probation for two years.
Travis Michael Shawn Sand, 19, Albany; alcohol – underage drinking and driving, fined $185, supervised probation for one year.