NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
DATE: January 21, 2014
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: June 3, 2005
2. Mortgagors: Dean A. Kohout, a single individual
3. Mortgagees: Central Minnesota Federal Credit Union
4. Recording Information:
Recorded on June 7, 2005, as Document Number 455263, in the Office of the County Recorder
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: NONE
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 10.0277.003
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
That part of the NE 1/4 of SE 1/4 of Sec. 8 Twp. 127, Rge. 31, described as follows:
Beginning at the Northeast corner of said NE 1/4 SE 1/4; thence South 01 degrees 16 54 West, along the East line of said NE 1/4 SE 1/4 a distance of 200.57 feet; thence North 87 degrees 12 18 West, parallel with the North line of said NE 1/4 SE 1/4 a distance of 1301.56 feet to the West line of said NE 1/4 SE 1/4; thence North 01 degrees 20 58 East along said West line a distance of 200.60 feet to the Northwest corner of said NE 1/4 SE 1/4; thence South 87 degrees 12 18 East, along the North line of said NE 1/4 SE 1/4 a distance of 1303.07 feet to the point of beginning. Subject to County Road No. 15 easements and right of way on record.
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 4481 Balcony Rd., Burtrum, MN 56318.
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage:
Is not a transaction agent, ad defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are Central Minnesota Federal Credit Union
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Central Minnesota Federal Credit Union.
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisified.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $108,800.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $103,260.74.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Morrison County, Minnesota, at public auction on March 18, 2014, at 10 a.m., at the Morrison County Sheriffs Office, 213 1st Ave. SE, Little Falls, MN 56345.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23. If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. September 18, 2014.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGN, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH THE RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNTIS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name of Mortgagee or
Central Minnesota Credit Union
f/k/a Central Minnesota Federal
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Thomas H. Sellnow /s/
Thomas H. Sellnow
Sellnow Law Office
229 Central Avenue
Long Prairie, MN 56347
(320) 732-1919 p
(320) 732-1922 f
File No. 13-1969
PUBLISH: January 26; February 2, 9, 16, 23; March 2, 2014 (168114)