STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF MORRISON
CASE TYPE: QUIET TITLE COURT FILE NO.:
Harold J. Cox, Sr., Harold J.
Cox, Jr., Gary E. Cox, Jill Cox,
Ben Cox, Eli Cox,
Francis S. Kane, Jean M. Kane,
Jeffrey C. Schultz, Elaine Schultz,
Anthony E. Prag, Pamela A. Prag,
Richfield Bank & Trust, and the
unknown heirs of the above
named parties; all parties unknown
claiming any right, title, interest or
estate in or lien upon the real
property which is the subject of
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO: Francis S. Kane, Jean M. Kane, 2965 Country Dr., Apt. 212, Saint Paul, MN 55117-1054, Jeffrey C. Shultz and Elaine Shultz, 710 Bighorn Dr., Chanhassen, MN 55317-9766, Anthony E. Prag and Pamela A. Prag, 161 Hidden Glen Court, Vaca Villa, CA 95688 and Richfield Bank & Trust, 6625 Lyndale Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55423.
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiffs Complaint against you is attached to this summons. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this summons who is located at :
Rosenmeier Law Office
210 2nd Street NE
Little Falls, MN 56345
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiffs Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiffs everything asked for in the complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in Morrison County, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
That part of Government Lot 3, Section 14, Township 41, Range 32, Morrison County, Minnesota, described as follows:
Commencing at the southeast corner of said Section 14; thence North 00 degrees 24 minutes 19 seconds West assumed bearing, 1555.45 feet along the east line of Government Lot 4, said Section 14, and the east line of said Government Lot 3; thence South 85 degrees 01 minutes 34 seconds West 993.25 feet to the point of beginning; thence North 10 degrees 56 minutes 49 seconds East 290.20 feet; thence South 77 degrees 50 minutes 36 seconds East 189.20 feet to the west line of Haven Road hence South 15 degrees 50 minutes 11 seconds West 238.93 feet along said west line of haven Road to its intersection with a line bearing North 85 degrees 01 minutes 34 seconds East from the point of beginning; thence South 85 degrees 01 minutes 34 seconds West 175.53 feet to the point of beginning.
The object of this action is to quiet title to the above described property.
The Southeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (SE 1/4 of NW 1/4), Northeast Quarter of the Southwest Quarter (NE 1/4 of SW 1/4), the South Half of the Southwest Quarter (S 1/2 of SW 1/4);
And the West Half of the Southeast Quarter (W 1/2 of SE 1/4) of Section 30, Township 41, Range 28;
And the North Half of the Northeast Quarter (N 1/2 of NW 1/4) and Northeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (NE 1/4 of NW 1/4) of Section 31, Township 41, Range 28, Except railroad right of way described in Warranty Deeds recorded in book 52 Deeds, page 24 and in Book 51 Deeds, page 58.
Dated: January 30, 2014
ROSENMEIER LAW OFFICE
210 2nd Street NE
Little Falls, MN 56345
Telephone: (320) 632-5458
Facsimile: (320) 632-5496
PUBLISH: February 9, 16, 23, 2014 (171841)