MID-STATE EDUCATION DISTRICT GOVERNING BOARD MEETING AGENDA WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2014, BEGINNING AT 4:00 PM IN THE CLOVER GLEN LANE, LITTLE FALLS.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Approval of Minutes for January 8, 2014
3. Approval/ Modification of Agenda
4. Approval of Mid-State Bills
5. Staff/ Guests Speakers
6. Governing Board Action Items
A. Approve ESY Dates for 2014
B. Resolution Directing the Administration to make Recommendations for Reductions in Programs & Positions and Reasons Therefore.
C. Calendar changes due to Snow days for MCLC and STEPS
8. Personnel Items
A. Approval Of Seniority Lists FY 14
B. Approve the Postings for the following positions for the school year 2014-15
C. Approve the Hiring of a One-to-One Para for MCLC
D. Approve Posting for 2013-14 ESY Teaching Positions
E. Approve Posting for 2013-14 ESY Paraprofessional Positions
9. Second Read/ Approval of Policy Revisions and New Policies
10. Discussion (Non-action) Items
11. Informational Items
12. Cash Flow Report for period ending December 31, 2013
PUBLISH: February 9, 2014 (174468)