The following people, charged with a gross misdemeanor or misdemeanor level crime in Morrison County District Court, have recently been sentenced:
• Crystal Ann Siltman, 30, Rice; (offense 9/6/13) dismissed against Siltman was one gross misdemeanor count of furnishing alcohol to a minor.
• Marshall Anthony Knoll, 55, Rosemount; (offense: 4/13/13) driving after cancellation, fined $385, sentenced to 225 days in jail and probation to the court for two years.
• Cory Daniel Stumpf, 25, Little Falls; (offense: 2/13/14) fail to yield to right of way stop signs/blinking, fined $135.
• Judith Diane Kulzer, 52; (offense: 9/21/13) third degree DWI, sentenced to two days in jail and supervised probation for two years.
• Jeffrey Arlen Nelson, 43, Little Falls; (offense: 6/5/13) DWI, fined $560, sentenced to two days in jail and supervised probation to the court for two years. Dismissed against Nelson was gross misdemeanor count of DWI.