NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: 10/19/2005
2. Mortgagors: Jody M. Hagg
3. Mortgagees: Randall State Bank
4. Recording Information:
Recorded on 11/01/2005, as Document Number 460907, in the Office of the County Recorder of Morrison County, Minnesota
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: NONE
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 29.2459.000
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
Lot 557 and 558 of 10th Addition to Shamineau Park Plat
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 33035 Lilac Lane, Motley, MN 56466
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage:
Is not a transaction agent, ad defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are Randall State Bank
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Randall State Bank
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $47,100.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $44,726.55
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Morrison County, Minnesota, at public auction on 06/03/2014, at 10 a.m., at the Morrison County Sheriffs Office.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23. If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is NOT APPLICABLE.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGN, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH THE RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name and address of Attorney for
Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Rosenmeier Law Office
210 2nd St. NE
Little Falls, MN 56345
Name of Mortgagee or
Randall State Bank
307 Pacific Avenue
Randall, MN 56345
PUBLISH: April 20, 27; May 4, 11, 18, 25, 2014 (207518)