UPSALA AREA SCHOOLS
April 23, 2014
The regular meeting of the School Board of Upsala Area Schools will be held on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 in the high school library at 7:30 PM. Please be advised of the enclosed proposed agenda and any appendixes, which may be attached.
Call meeting to order.
Recognition of visitors to board meeting.
Members of the audience who wish to address the board will be recognized at this time as per the protocol posted. Members of the audience are reminded that this is a meeting of the Board of Education to conduct the business of the school district in the public. Anyone wishing to address an issue not on the agenda is to contact the Supt. or Board Chair in advance of the meeting.
Approval of agenda.
Approval of the regular board minutes of 3/26/14.
Approval of the Bills.
1. Dean of Students report.
2. Superintendents report.
3. Committee reports.
4. Board members reports.
1. Approve advertising for bids on Milk and Dairy Products for the 2014-15 school year.
2. Approve advertising for quotes on the following: Bread and Bakery Goods, and Fleet Maintenance Services.
3. Approve authorizing the administration to hire up to 6 summer youth positions.
4. Approve the 1 hr. contact for Dave Piasecki as a part-time adjutant college instructor.
5. Approve the upgrade cooperative football agreement between Swanville and Upsala schools.
6. Approve the leave for Elizabeth Vandergon.
7. Approve the following donations as presented: Blattner Energy-$1000 for the Robotics Team.
PUBLISH: April 20, 2014 (206860)