NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Date: May 20, 2014
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of that certain Mortgage dated March 8, 2007, executed by Daniel M. Dosh, a single adult, of 21483 203rd Street, Little Falls, Minnesota 56345, as Mortgagor, to Community Federal Savings and Loan, a Division of Home Savings of America, a corporation organized and existing under the law of the United States of America, of 35 East Broadway, Little Falls, Minnesota 56342, as Mortgagee, and filed for record on March 13, 2007, as Document No. 474714, in the Office of the County Recorder of Morrison County, Minnesota.
2. The Mortgage has been assigned as follows:
February 14, 2013. Assignor: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, as receiver for Home Savings of America, f/k/a Community Federal Savings and Loan. By: Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC, attorney-in-fact, at 4425 Ponce De Leon Blvd., Suite 400, Coral Gables, FL 33146. Assignee: Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company at 4425 Ponce De Leon Blvd., 5th Floor, Coral Gables, FL 33146. Filed for record on February 21, 2013, as Document 520397, in the office of the County Recorder of Morrison County, Minnesota.
August 30, 2013. Assignor: Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company at 4425 Ponce De Leon Blvd., 5th Floor, Coral Gables, FL 33146. Assignee: MAC Capital Group, LLC, d/b/a Granite Loan Solutions at 18201 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 450, Irvine, CA 92612. Filed for record on February 14, 2014 as document number 527347 in the office of Morrison County Recorder.
October 31, 2013. Assignor: MAC Capital Group, LLC, d/b/a Granite Loan Solutions at 18201 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 450, Irvine, CA 92612. Assignee: Kirkland Financial, LLC, at 3000 Business Park Circle, Suite 500, Goodlettsville, TN 37070. Filed for record on February 14, 2014 as document number 527348 in the office of Morrison County Recorder.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $30,000.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $27,291.01.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, on the land described as follows:
Beginning at a point 33 feet South and 214.8 feet West of the Northeast corner of Section 11, Township 41, Range 31; thence South 150 feet; thence West 90 feet; thence North 150 feet; thence East 90 feet to the place of beginning; AND ALSO beginning at a point 33 feet South and 437.8 feet West of the Northeast corner of Section 11, Township 41, Range 31; thence South 150 feet; thence West 80 feet; thence North 150 feet; thence East 80 feet to the place of beginning. Both tracts above described being a part of the Northeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter, Section 11, Township 41 Range 31.
Street Address: 21483 203rd Street Little Falls, Minnesota 56345.
Tax I.D. No.: 02-0111-000 and 02-0112-000
and will be sold by the County Sheriff of Morrison County, Minnesota at public auction on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 at 10:00 oclock a.m. on the main level of the Morrison County Government Center, 213 First Avenue SE, Little Falls, Minnesota.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption of Mortgagor or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
9. The date on or before which the Mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. 580.30 or the property redeemed under Minn. Stat. 580.23 is January 15, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. If the foregoing date is a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, then the date to vacate is the next business day at 11:59 p.m.
10. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Mortgagee or Assignee
By: /s/ Andrew Steil
Andrew J. Steil #387048
Attorneys for Mortgagee or
Assignee of Mortgagee:
GRAY, PLANT, MOOTY,
MOOTY & BENNETT, P.A.
1010 West St. Germain Suite 500
St. Cloud, MN 56301
PUBLISH: May 25; June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 2014 (225037)