The following people, charged with a gross misdemeanor or misdemeanor level crime in Morrison County District Court, have recently been sentenced:
- Donald Paul Yanta, 25, Pierz (offense: 11/24/2016) theft – value more than $500 but less than $1,000, fined $285, sentenced to 15 days in jail and supervised probation to the court for one year.
- Allen Edward Kruzel, 47, Swanville (offense: 3/31/2017) DWI, fined $385, sentenced to 45 days in jail and supervised probation for six years. Dismissed against Kruzel was one gross misdemeanor count of DWI.
- Scott Charles Harrington, 59, Bloomington (offense: 1/30/2016) driving after cancellation, find $385, sentenced to 30 days in jail and supervised probation for two years.
- Jason George Wimmer, 33, Pierz (offense: 10/20/2016) DWI, fined $415, sentenced to 45 days in jail and supervised probation for six years. Dismissed against Wimmer was one gross misdemeanor charge of DWI.
- Desiree Lynn Okerman, 47, Little Falls (offense: 5/30/2017) theft – take/use/transfer movable property, no consent, fined $135, probation to the court for one year.
- James Allen Irish, 35, Bovey (offense: 7/2/2017) damage to property, fined $815, sentenced to one day in jail and probation to the court for one year.
- Aristotle Wladyslaw Piwowar, 36, St. Cloud (offense: 6/14/2016) issued dishonored check, fined $243.53.
- Alyssa Rose Fuchs, 36, Royalton (offense: 3/31/2016) driving after suspension, fined $53.41, probation to the court for one year.