Community
Habitat for Humanity of Morrison County was recently honored at the statewide Outstanding Leadership and Excellence Conference in Austin. Sponsored by Habitat for Humanity Minnesota, the conference focused on leadership training and best practices. Morrison County was awarded the “best practices...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
A limited number of free skin cancer screenings by board-certified dermatologists will be offered Monday, May 4 and Tuesday, May 5 at CentraCare Clinic – Health Plaza, 1900 CentraCare Circle. Interested participants must call (320) 229-4924 for an appointment time. No walk-ins will be accepted....Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
By Steve Harris, Correspondent “I grew up in Delano, Minnesota, but visited my aunt who lived near Emerson, Wisconsin,” Rhonda said. “It was a town that no longer existed. I started reading and collecting things about Minnesota towns like that. I hoped I could share those stories someday.” ...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
Camp Ripley’s Range Control will conduct a controlled burn today, Monday, April 27, in the north training area of Camp Ripley. “Low winds and recent moisture provide good conditions for a controlled burn,” said Maj. John Donovan, public affairs officer for Camp Ripley.  “Res...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
Jordie Stay of Jordie’s Trailside Café in Bowlus, presented $1,012.50 to Franciscan Sister Joan Gerads’ ministry in Ecuador. “We became good friends when my niece, Bev, would take me out for dinner at her favorite place—Jordie’s,” Sister Joan said. “We stop each time I am home and, ov...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
By Gabby Landsverk, Staff Writer The Little Falls Exchange Club awarded its 44th annual Book of Golden Deeds to Susy Prosapio at a celebratory banquet, Wednesday. “This award is for recognition of outstanding performance giving time and talent in service to the community,” said Eric Betlock, on...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
up arrow
up arrow
Don't Miss A Thing!

Our news stories are now available through email. Simply enter your email address below and click “Subscribe” to see the new stories every day.