By JENNIE ZEITLER, Staff Writer jennie.zeitler@mcrecord.com   The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is encouraging all residents who may be eligible to apply for help with their food costs. SNAP used to be called the Food Stamp Program.  Benefits are now accessed through a card called electronic benefit transfer (EBT), which is just like a debit […]

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
up arrow
up arrow